Lincoln Ave is under construction. Street may be closed. Call for more information.
Bras Galore is now open for fittings again! While we are excited to be able to see you, we have added extra safety precautions. Our priority is a safe environment for our customers and staff. This is a learning process for us both, so these policies might change as we figure out our new normal.
· The current number of customers limited to the store is 10. To keep to a safe number of shoppers, we are now taking appointments everyday. We will be taking a limited number of walk-ins, but to ensure that there is a fitting room available to you please make an appointment. We are open for browsing or to pick up activewear, soap, accessories, etc.
· We no longer have a waiting area as companions are not permitted. We understand there may be special circumstances; however, we encourage bra shopping to be a one-person experience. (Customers under 18 must be accompanied by one adult).
· Fitters are wearing masks.
· Fitting rooms will be sanitized after each customer.
· We have eliminated chairs and other items in the fitting rooms.
· High touch areas such as the check-out station, door handles, etc. will be frequently sanitized throughout the day.
· Staff members feeling unwell are required to stay home.
· We are encouraging social distancing throughout the store.
· All items that have been tried on and not purchased will be steamed or left to sit for a period of 24 hours.
· Customers must sanitize their hands upon entry.
· We are not accepting cash at this time.
· Per city of Chicago guidelines, we will not have a public restroom available. Please keep this in mind prior to entry and while shopping.
· The biggest thing you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is stay home if you or someone you know is sick.
· All customers must wear a face mask at all times while in the store, that includes in the fitting room.
· Upon entry, there is a sanitization area set up. You are required to sanitize your hands before moving further into the store.
· Please practice social distancing and keep 6 feet apart.
· As per the city of Chicago regulation, we will not be able to allow customers access to our restroom. Please keep this in mind prior to entry and while shopping.
· Foods and drinks are not allowed in the store.
If there is an item you already have and like, we are happy to continue taking orders over the phone.
We are all figuring this out together and appreciate your kindness and understanding as we navigate this new normal.